Wednesday, May 8, 2013

what is a good gift for big brother to be?

Q. We are having a baby and have a 6 year old son already (my step-son). We are having a baby shower for the soon to be and I wanted to get him something special so he doesn't feel left out with all the baby gifts and talk of the baby. What are some ideas that we could get him that would make him feel special and not left out?

A. Nothing. It's not about him. Do something another day instead. It's like birthdays. He's doesn't need to be feeling left out.


What are some different Valentine's ideas other than you standard same old, same old stuff?
Q. What are some different (atypical) ideas rather than the same old stuff for V-day? My birthday, my girlfriend's birthday and Valentines day, plus the date we met all lie with in the same week or so in February. What are some ideas to celebrate? Gift ideas other than the norm? This year will be our 6th anniversary.

A. PARTY on d DAY u met her...
This day is more important V-day.......
HAVE FUN


What is a good birthday present for a 6 year old boy?
Q. I don't have kids this age and would appreciate a great/fun gift idea. I've got him lots of "educational toys" in the past- this year I want to give him something super fun!!!

Just as some help- its cold and snowy where we live!!

A. I know my nephew loves the lego's to where you can build like ships and different things like that, and they come in all different price ranges, so it could fit your budget.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment