Friday, May 31, 2013

What are some good birthday gift ideas for grandmothers?

Q. My grandmother is turning 71 next week, and since I probably won't get to see her around Mother's Day I'd like to get her maybe a gift for that and birthday gift combined, and this will be from myself and my sister. I don't have a lot of money.

A. Make her a lovely gift basket that combines the two occasions together. You could theme your basket around an activity that you know your grandmother enjoys like gardening, or movies or reading or even just fill your basket with a selection of inexpensive goodies in her favorite color! To keep the cost down use a gift bag from your local dollar store and jazz it up with loads of ribbons and a big bow in a complimentary color.

For tons more ideas and instructions check out these links,


I need ideas for a Birthday gift for a little girl who is turning 2 she has many toys already?
Q. I need some ideas on a birthday gift/ gifts for a little girl who is turning two. She and and her sister 4 have a huge play room full of toys.

A. Money for when she grows :)


What are some easy homemade gift ideas?
Q. My friend, age 13, forgot that her sister's 20th birthday was today and doesn't have a present to give her. I need some easy homemade gift ideas for her to make.

A. A picture frame:
Cut out words from a magazine, and deco pauge (no idea how to spell it) onto the frame.

This would be easier if we knew what items she had available to help make a gift. A hot glue gun? What?





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment