Thursday, May 16, 2013

What should I get my friend for her birthday it's in 6 days please help!?

Q. ok my friend sydney's bday is in 6 days and i still dont know what to get her. when i asked her what she wanted she said "i dont know' (like THATS any use). i was thinking of an iTunes gift card or one of those visa gift cards u can spend pretty much anywhere, but does anyone have any other, unique ideas? i would really appreciate it.

Thanks!

A. You could get her a movie basket. just put in like a movie or gift card to the movies or something and put popcorn and candy and soda. people really like that


What should I get my friend for her birthday?
Q. My friend is into fashion, art, and girly things. I don't want to get her a gift card because to me that doesn't really show any thought on the gift. What should I get her? I wanna get her something really good!

A. a girly artsy girl with a fashion sense??? cool :P

personally id get her something that would show i really know her..

get her something tht involves the three characteristics.. like a jean decorating kit or something like that.. or get something that is just one of the three like some paints and paper and stuff... or that new purse shes been DYING to get (hypothetically speaking of course:P) just try to make it personall... a giftcard basically says.. i dont know you well enough to buy something that i know you'd love(unless thts the case.. then go for teh giftcard)

another great idea is an inside joke you share with her.. like me and my friend saw sydney white together and LOVED it.. while we were watching the movie we ate sweedish berries...
so i bought her teh movie and some sweedish berries and added a bunch of jokes i knew she would appreciate , get and love..

i hope that helps :)


What to get for a friend as a gift?
Q. One of my dear friends who lives in Sydney had her 18th birthday last month, and I couldn't send her anything because I don't really know how the system works in my country... but now my cousin is here for a visit and is going back to Sydney sooon so I want to send my friend something ? Any suggestions? She likes to read so I was thinking a book, but I don't read much and knows nothing about good books... and plus I think Sydney doesn't lack anything that we have here, so I'm out of ideas =s

A. I think you should consider getting her a souvenir of your country if you find something you believe she will cherish ...
If you consider a book, it would be good to get a clue of what type of reading she likes, then you could get some tips from a bookstore seller and find out if she has or not the book of your choice.
For a girl, in my opinion, a music box is a nice gift ...
Good hunting for you ...





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment