Friday, May 3, 2013

Help with ideas to put in 50th birthday favour boxes please help?

Q. I am thinking about getting some favour boxes for something different for the guests for my dad's 50th birthday party.
Has anyone got any ideas of what i could put in them? I don't want the normal things like almonds as these are more for weddings.
Any ideas, even if they sound silly or the ideas are funny
Anything will help!!
PS they can't be too big as they will have to fit into favour boxes which are quite small
Thanks

A. Hi i am also looking to fill some favour boxes for saturday as i have a couple of friends coming around with there daughter for an early christmas lunch as we will all be with our familys on christmas day. So i am just looking to fill 6 in total, 2 men, 2 women, 2 teenage girls. I have made and personalised my own boxes. The colour theme is red and black. I was thinking i may put some tinsel or something just to layer the bottom and then i have bought a tin of roses chocolates which are on offer in most supermarkets at this time of year for around £4 i will then put in a chocolate or 2 along with a choice of key ring or lip gloss. I also thought about my local market that has a cheap jewellery stall and sells bits and bobs of jewellery and earrings from ex chain stores he does them at £1 per item or 2 for £1.50 so maybe a small pair of earings or something.
Then theres party poppers, tea light candles, small personalised pack of flower seeds, minature soaps, scratch cards, phone/wine glass charms like these...
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PERSONALISED-Hen-Night-Party-Gifts-Wine-Charm-/260822044755?pt=UK_Home_Garden_Celebrations_Occasions_ET&hash=item3cba349053

pin badge, fortune cookie. Just some thoughts for what im thinking of not sure if you can take anything from that. Hope it helps. If you need any more inspiration have a look around the poundland or ebays always a great bet x


what shall i buy my mum for her 50th birthday?
Q. my mums 50th birthday is next week and i would like to get her something nice. I have up to £300. I can buy a gift or if it involves going somewhere (some kind of activity/day out) it doesn't have to be next week, it can be something that we could do in the summer if it involves a lot of planning or booking in advance. Any ideas? Thanksx

A. Happy Birthday Mom!!

You could get her jewelry with her birth stone and all the kids birth stones. Maybe a ring or necklace.

Take her out to a fancy dinner with the family.

Spoil her. Have the family cook her dinner, clean the house, and cater to her all day.

Make her a scrapbook of all the great memories together.

Take her to a place that reminds you of her. With my dad I went of a dad and daughter fishing trip to a fishing spot we have gone to since I was in diapers. Brings back great memories.


What should I get my mom for her 50th birthday on the 4th of July?
Q. My mom turns 50 on July 4th and I have no idea what to get her - she says she like fashion earrings, but I feel like I get her jewelry all the time. She is really outgoing and very into arts & crafts. Please help!! Any suggestions/creative ideas would be very appreciated. Thanks in advance!

A. How about a gift card to a local craft store in amount you plan to spend. Also, a single rose in her favorite color to go with the card. Simple and sweet.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment