Saturday, May 4, 2013

I want to buy my girlfriend a sterling silver bracelet for her 19th birthday?

Q. I need to know places where to buy one, in Australia - Queensland. Generally around the Brisbane area. I want one that can be engraved, like an ID bracelet, but of course a little bit more stylish. I also need a place where I can get it engraved, so if someone could tell me that as well. Along with maybe some ideas to engrave it with. I was thinking of our anniversary (But that's more of an anniversary gift I guess.), or just a simple 'I love you' because I can't really think of much else right now.

A. No offense, but at 19 there is a high chance you won't be with this girl forever. I wouldn't suggest engraving it with anything as if you do break up, she won't wear it, therefor your money will go to waste. Just go and check out the local jewelers at Queen Street, they will help you find something nice.


What are somethings Canada has but Australia doesn't have?
Q. I have a friend in Austrlia and her birthday is coming up and I want to send her some things Canada has but Australia doesn't have.
I'm going to send her some Canadian money but I don't know what else to send her.

A. Do a Yahoo or Google search for gift baskets.
Some can be pricey, for example
Link - http://www.burstabaskets.ca/baskets/basket.php?id=70
Link - http://www.purdys.com/Oh-Canada-P684.aspx

Some aren't too expensive - http://www.canadaonly.ca/products/Something-for-Everyone-Family-Pack-Gift-Basket.html

And here's the thing: You don't have to splurge on one of those things.
You can look up the kinds of products in these baskets to get an idea of what goes into them then just go buy your own stuff, toss it in a box, and mail it.

If you live anywhere near a Giant Tiger store, you can also toss in some Canada Day stuff:
Link - http://www.gtboutique.com/flyer/seasonal/?category=466&lang=en&utm_source=hub&utm_medium=flash&utm_campaign=w47
Like maybe a T shirt or something - http://www.gtboutique.com/flyer/seasonal/?category=466&product=13412&lang=en


what should i buy my cousin for her 30th birthday?
Q. My cousins coming over from Sydney (australia) to New Zealand (where I live) for her birthday but i have no idea what to get her. I want to get her something nice seeing as its her 30th and all. I was thinking of jewelery but them im not sure what type.

any suggestions on gifts would be greatly appreciated.

thanks!

A. The main thing to remember when buying someone a gift is NEVER go over your budget and always keep it personal. We have no idea what your budget it but if she is turning 30 then perhaps a sterling silver necklace with some pearls would be lovely. They aren't too expensive and are lovely and a timeless gift that will be remembered each time she wears it.
Peace, Love & Happiness





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment