Wednesday, May 8, 2013

What should I get my pregnant wife for her birthday?

Q. I'm having a hard time figuring out what to get my wife this year for her birthday. She doesn't want any clothes, shoes, or things that won't fit or are uncomfortable right now since she is pregnant. I usually get her something that she wants really bad but won't buy for herself and then try to do something unique or special but she doesn't really want anything right now. Anyone have any ideas? I don't want to get something related to the baby because I will do that after the baby is born and I want the gift to be about her.

A. Get her some birth control! haha! . . .sorry you probably didn't find that very funny. . .

Get her some jewelery like a necklace or something like that. If she likes being pampered, offer her a day at the spa (with or without you). If she is sore or achy like some pregnant women, she'll appreciate a massage or or maybe a pedicure!


My pregnant fiance has a birthday coming up. Any ideas of what she may really enjoy as a gift?
Q. She'll be 8 months pregnant on her birthday and pretty unconfortable. Any ideas of something special that she might really enjoy?

A. A day spa. I think all of us pregnant women would love that. At 8 months, she could probably use some pampering. Good luck, it sounds like she got a good guy.


What is the best way to set up a baby shower?
Q. Ive never been to one and never have had to host one before.When/where do I include where the parents are register? Also, I have no idea really where to begin or what to do......

A. Around 30 weeks pregnant i had mine at my home It was mainly women who i invited i sent them all invertations and did a wish list on the argos website and if they wanted to get me a gift they had a choice to get something spontanious or pay for one on their as alot of us have been friends for a long time we have done the same for each other, i put on a buffet and my hubby and dad sorted out drinks and entertained children while we did the girlie stuff, showing off presants, scan pictures, bump,going over baby names showing off my sons new room etc. it was kind of like a birthday party but the presants wernt for me, my mum made a small and very much embarrasing speech about me as a baby and was kind enough to do a slide show of me and my hubby's baby pics. She even took bets on who the baby will look most like. Hope this gets your mind boggling with lots of ideas. let your closest mates know your not feeling to confident, I did im sure like mine they will be amazing and help loads.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment