Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Boyfriend wants me to pick out my own birthday gift from him?

Q. My birthday is next week im turning 20 and my boyfriend and I have been together for about 10 months now.
He says hes not good at picking out presents and he dosent know what to get me.
So he wants me to go with him and pick something out.. not exactly what id like.
I have mentioned him asking my mom or his sister for gift ideas, but its not working.
Should I just pick something out with him or keep trying to get him to surprise me with something.

A. I would just pick out what you want. Some men aren't huge thinkers but it doesn't mean they're not romantic.


How are audience members chosen to play games on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon?
Q. I'm going to the Late Night with Jimmy Fallon show for my 17th birthday, and I seriously love his show and I think he's the man. I was just wondering how people are picked to play the games and stuff because that would probably be the best birthday gift of my lifetime if i could get chosen. Any ideas how the process works?
Thanks.

A. They are not they audition for a game show and they pick and them when they have the game show the people who were chosen play the game. they are not really an audience


What are some birthday present ideas I could buy for my boyfriend?
Q. Friday is his birthday and I'm thinking about buying him perfume. Will he love that?
What should I give him instead?
We've been together for 3 months he always buy me gifts but this will be my first present from me to him so I want something special. Please give me ideas what men like!!

A. What kind of things is he into? Don't just buy him something randomly because it seems all guys like it. Surely after 3 months you must have some idea of what kind of things he likes so just go from there. Make it special. If I had to make a suggestion though, you should make him some cookies or something. Good luck. Chin up. Smiles. :)





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment