Tuesday, May 21, 2013

How would you rate this as a birthday gift?

Q. One of my staff, a c/d, is celebrating a 21st birthday soon. He is a godsend to the company with the most marvellous ideas on candle design. He/she loves clothes, so I shopped around and found an outfit in Lord and Taylor. A Tahari ASL Belted dress and jacket, plus heels. He looks stunning when dressed as a woman. This gift will be contributed to by the staff. Are we going overboard with this gift?

A. na! you said he was a godsend, he does a great job, its great that you recognize and reward him for it


21st birthday gift idea for my boyfriend of 4 months?
Q. I met my boyfriend 5 months ago whilst on exchange in Italy. He's from Peru and I am from Australia. He's back at home now for holidays before he goes back to finish his degree in Italy. I am planning to go over to Italy again in January/Feb. I went home about a week ago and we are trying our best to make the long distance relationship because we love each other. It's his birthday soon and I want to think of something amazing to do for him!

Do you have any ideas?

A. Hi Piccola,

I know it's not easy to find gifts for guys!!!! Its very sweet to know that you are trying your best to make the long distance relationship work......My best wishes to you on this regard.

For the gift, I would like to suggest you to check out a site like "Owen & Fred.com". Mostly made in the USA gifts, very high quality.......It offers gifts like wallets,bags,pens,belt and other gift items that you may like to gift to your boyfriend. If your boyfriend loves men accessories then I would suggest you to check out:- http://www.owenandfred.com/collections/belts For something more different, you might want to consider something sporty: http://www.owenandfred.com/collections/cufflinks/products/game-used-baseball-cufflinks

Wish you good luck.


Are earrings a good idea for a birthday gift for a girl?
Q. Hi everyone, my close friend's 21st birthday is coming up and i was thinking of buying her a pair of earrings from Tiffanys (nothing too expensive from there of course, because im not rich or anything).

Do you guys/girls think this is a good idea? Or should i get her a pendant but then again she already has one. =/

Thanks!

A. Earrings are a perfect gift. You can't go wrong with that. Just make sure her ears are pierced!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment