Thursday, May 2, 2013

What is the best gift for a 1 year old boy?

Q. We have just been invited to my friends sons first birthday, but I have no idea what gift to get him. I hav a daughter who is 5 months, so have no idea what a 1 years old boy would like lol

Any suggestions would be appreciated, Thank you!

A. For my little cousin's 1st birthday, I bought her a toddler pool and a bathing-suit to go with it. Actually something usable (not just another toy) and ended up being Multi purpose. The Mom ended up blowing it up and putting it in her playroom she LOVED crawling in and out of it and playing with her babies in it. : )


What would you get a 5 year old and a 1 year old as a birthday gift?
Q. Okay it's my boyfriends neisse and nephews birthday. One is on the 31st and the other is on the 1st. The soon to be 5 year old is a girl and the soon to be 1 year old is a boy. What should we get that's between 10 and 15 dollars for each of them? Any ideas would be helpful :)

A. just get them each a gift card for Toys R Us


I am think about making gift baskets for people in my family for Christmas?
Q. Any ideas would be great.

I'm doing one for my sister and her husband and they have a 5 year old boy and a newborn girl- I want to make one basket for all of them.

One for my parents in law

and one for my mother- she just had her birthday and we got her a digital camera

A. Gift baskets can be so fun, you can do assorted flavor teas or coffees, hot chocolates, assorted snack cookies or baked goods, wine, for those with children include age appropriate toys (small ones) or an outfit. Jams, preserves or jellies, muffin or bread mixes. For the person you bought the digital camera for,include a small photo album, some small picture frames a package of batteries etc.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment