Monday, May 27, 2013

What kind of present should I get for an 18yr old boy?

Q. My friend and I are throwing my best friend and her almost boyfriend a surprise 18th birthday. We need some gift ideas for him. I'm his best girl friend and my otehr friend is his soon to be gilfreinds. He likes football, has an iphone, plays basketball/football. Funy gifts are great too. Have any ideas?

A. an 18yo girl


What is a good birthday gift for an eleven year old boy?
Q. I'm going to a birthday party for a coworkers son. I would like to know a good gift idea and something not very expensive.

A. Kids at that age are always saving up for some time of game. Put a 20 in a birthday card and I am sure it will be a hit.

Coach


What is a good gift to Give a baby/parents for baby's 1st birthday?
Q. I need some good gift ideas to give for a baby boy's first birthday. I do not want to just give some silly toy from target, but I also do not want to spend more then like 30 dollars. It is for coworker's son. I would really like it to be something for them both to enjoy. Ideas please!

A. You could get something engraved from things remembered with his name on it. Maybe a piggy bank? I liked little ride on toys for my kids. You could also get a nice picture frame for the first year or a savings bond. Also, a cute outfit is nice, but doesn't have much meaning. If you aren't close to the coworker or the child, then I wouldn't worry about it being too personal.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment