Saturday, May 18, 2013

Birthday gift ideas for a 22 year old brother?

Q. My brother recently graduated from college and started his first job as an engineer. His birthday is coming up and since I'm still in graduate school and don't have a lot of money, I can't think of any under-$50 gift ideas. Any thoughts?

A. If you need an original gift try http://www.photoartomation.com
They convert ordinary photo into Art.

Painting from Photo http://www.photoartomation.com/ArtWork.htm
Modern art gift ideas http://www.photoartomation.com/Modern_Art.htm
Photo Collage http://www.photoartomation.com/Photo_Collage.htm


Where can I order awesome birthday gifts for my best friend online?
Q. Hey guys :) My best friends birthday is in a month,and she's turning 17. I've known her since she was 3. So as you can tell, I'm running out of birthday gift ideas :P Where can I get great gifts/gift ideas online from? Secure sites only please! :)

A. Well, depending on her personality, you could look on sites like the Bath and Body works to get her body spray, lotions, and the like. Or you could also go to a site for a store she likes and get her a gift card.

If she's a media buff, you could get her movie tickets to a movie she's been wanting to see, or throw a surprize sleep-over for her, and you can watch movies in. I loved that for my b-day present.

If she's a tech buff, get on Newegg.com and look for the latest stuff for cell phones and stuff :p or look for online games she might like.

If you can't end up figuring out what to do, just put some money on a gift card for your local mall and go on a shopping spree w/her.

Good luck!


What is a great birthday gift for a best friend?
Q. I know people should know their best friends well enough to get them a birthday gift, but with my best friend I have no clue what she wants! I mean I know A LOT about her, but not what to get her as a gift. And i want to get her something that she'll love, not some cheap present. Any ideas for good best friend gifts (besides money or a BFF becklace thing)?? Oh, and i have less than a week to get her something, so please..any quick suggestions?

A. 2 pionts!!! :D





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment