Saturday, May 18, 2013

Where can I order awesome birthday gifts for my best friend online?

Q. Hey guys :) My best friends birthday is in a month,and she's turning 17. I've known her since she was 3. So as you can tell, I'm running out of birthday gift ideas :P Where can I get great gifts/gift ideas online from? Secure sites only please! :)

A. Well, depending on her personality, you could look on sites like the Bath and Body works to get her body spray, lotions, and the like. Or you could also go to a site for a store she likes and get her a gift card.

If she's a media buff, you could get her movie tickets to a movie she's been wanting to see, or throw a surprize sleep-over for her, and you can watch movies in. I loved that for my b-day present.

If she's a tech buff, get on Newegg.com and look for the latest stuff for cell phones and stuff :p or look for online games she might like.

If you can't end up figuring out what to do, just put some money on a gift card for your local mall and go on a shopping spree w/her.

Good luck!


What is a great birthday gift for a best friend?
Q. I know people should know their best friends well enough to get them a birthday gift, but with my best friend I have no clue what she wants! I mean I know A LOT about her, but not what to get her as a gift. And i want to get her something that she'll love, not some cheap present. Any ideas for good best friend gifts (besides money or a BFF becklace thing)?? Oh, and i have less than a week to get her something, so please..any quick suggestions?

A. 2 pionts!!! :D


I need ideas for a Birthday gift for a little girl who is turning 2 she has many toys already?
Q. I need some ideas on a birthday gift/ gifts for a little girl who is turning two. She and and her sister 4 have a huge play room full of toys.

A. Money for when she grows :)





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment