Saturday, May 11, 2013

What birthday gift should I get my mom?

Q. My mom's birthday is on March 29th and I have no idea what gifts should I get her. She is a garden lover but I already got her a set of garden tools on her last birthday. Any gifts ideas?

A. A little basket full of different seeds for her to plant and grow. Maybe even a flower ready to be transfered into the ground. Or think of something else she likes when she can't garden. Cooking? Cleaning? Baking? Art? Possiblities are endless when it's the woman you've known since day one (:


Birthday gift ideas for my mom?
Q. Next Friday is my mom's birthday. I need some good birthday gift ideas. My mom loves gardening, reading. I have already got her gardening tools and books.

A. Since your mom is a gardening lover, grow tents are the good choice for you to send your mother as the birthday gift. A grow tent offers a contained, controlled micro-environment to nurture the seedlings for the budding hobbyist.


How can I present the hockey tickets I got for my gfs birthday?
Q. I got my girlfriend hockey tickets for her birthday, but I don't just want to hand them to her.. I want to make it a fun and creative way to give them to her sence they're not all of her gift.. Any ideas? My mom said to just put them in a card and give them to her.. But I want to be more creative! Any help? :)

Thanks!

A. You could buy her something that you know she will not like. So if she hates to read than you could get her a book. Than you could hide the tickets inside the book. When she opens it up you could tell her to look inside the page you hid the tickets in.

Or you could write clues. One clue could lead to another clue which could lead to another clue. The end clue could lead to the tickets

Keep Rolling
4wheels





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment