Thursday, May 2, 2013

Can someone help me think of as much of birthday ideas for a turning 16-year-old boy?

Q. He's not my boyfriend, but I just want to give him a gift because I owe him a lot. We used to talk so much and we have a lot in common- but then everything stopped. I don't want something too pricey or impossible. Something he could appreciate since well.. I can't talk to him. I just want to surprise this guy by his birthday. I'm planning this weeks ahead. Help? Please list some ideas! I can't throw parties or take him out cause I'm just 15.

A. Does he play video games. As far as I know all boys love video games especially xbox. My brother (14 years) and cousins (17years) are addicted to the one of the football games for the xbox. Maybe you should get him that.


Any good ideas for 16 year old boy's birthday gift?
Q. Any good ideas for gifts that are under $50 and he will enjoy?

A. Depends on what kind of person
Since he is turning an adult, teach him how to find the true himselft and responsibility of life. It will be the best gift of his life.


Creative ways to wrap a birthday present?
Q. I'm looking for a creative and funny way to open a birthday present..This is for a 16 year old girl and the gift is something shes been wanting for a long time..I want a funny way to wrap it that will be like a game sorta..I was thinking about wrapping in like a little boxes inside a bigger box and going on or wrapping several layers of wrapping paper, but I want something more unique...Any ideas?

A. put it inside the box that goes to something else, something she would not want or something that looks like a crazy gift. (like the box from a toaster oven or something.)

My friend did that with his son's gift...an ipod, but he put the ipod box into the box for a travel hotplate! The kid was like "Um...why did you get me this...??? Until he looked inside.. Boy was he surprised!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment