Saturday, May 18, 2013

Christmas/birthday gifts ideas for best friend?

Q. Hey! I need some Christmas and birthday gift ideas for my best friend! She is almost a teenager and is a girly girl. I have no clue what to get her and I do not want to ask her cause I want it to be a surprise! Her birthday is close to christmas, thats why i need ideas for both :) Any ideas?

A. Well, I know this is what everyone gives their friends but maybe a friendship bracelet? If she is girly then get her a journal with a lock or something so she can express herself freely. Also, at Claire's in the mall they have a ton of best friends knick knacks. Good luck! - Gabriella


Birthday gifts ideas for a girl friend?
Q. I am 18 and my girlfriend is 17 any birthday gift ideas.

A. Boobs.


Birthday gift ideas for a 13 year old girl?
Q. I'm invited to a birthday party later this month and i don't know what to buy? She's going to turn 13 and I need some gift ideas (shop bought not hand made!) Thanks!
By the way i don't know what i should wear so any help on that?

A. Well, if you really aren't sure what to get, a mall gift card is always good because she can use it at any store. If you want something more personal, go to Bath & Body works, they always have cute gift sets and who doesn't love that stuff.

What to wear would depend on the venue. If it's just at a house, then casual, skinny jeans, boots and a sweater.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment