Monday, May 20, 2013

What should I get my sister who babysits my 2 month son for free?

Q. My sister has offered 2 watch my son for free while she looks for a job as a nurse. She just graduated nursing school and her birthday just passed. So I owe her a birthday gift too. So i need a b-day gift and a thank you gift and a graduation gift.
Please give me other ideas besides gift card.

A. How about a nice stethoscope? Or some comfy shoes?

Maybe a nice lunch bag and/or purse to keep her stuff in...Try to get her something that will be a help for her new career.

Good luck!


What my boyfriend should get his mom for her birthday?
Q. My boyfriends moms birthday is coming up and he needs some ideas of what to get her. From what I know of his mom she loves baths, she bakes/cooks and she enjoys movies. I haven't really been around her much to know her interests. I do know she enjoys coffe, or going out with her female friends. His mom is in her early 50's and such a lovely lady who deserves the best. Any gift idea will inspire an idea. Mother's out there, what would be a perfect birthday gift from you son?

A. i think surprise gift n dinner is best


What is a good birthday gift for an eleven year old boy?
Q. I'm going to a birthday party for a coworkers son. I would like to know a good gift idea and something not very expensive.

A. Kids at that age are always saving up for some time of game. Put a 20 in a birthday card and I am sure it will be a hit.

Coach





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment