Monday, May 27, 2013

What are good gift ideas for a one year old?

Q. My nephew's first birthday is coming up. I have no kids so I have no idea what kids want. I am also unfortunately not very close to my sister so I can't simply ask what would be a good gift and I also have no idea what toys, etc. they already have. So I'm deferring to Yahoo Answers. What is a good gift idea for a baby's first birthday? One that preferably most parents wouldn't already have? Thanks in advance.

A. Clothes, Clothes gift cards, toys, toys r us gift card, books that are age appropriate for the parents to read to the baby, diapers, wipes. those are all useful things i'd appreciate. also maybe shoes or sandals. Ask for sizes of course


What is a good birthday gift for an eleven year old boy?
Q. I'm going to a birthday party for a coworkers son. I would like to know a good gift idea and something not very expensive.

A. Kids at that age are always saving up for some time of game. Put a 20 in a birthday card and I am sure it will be a hit.

Coach


Birthday gift ideas for my 12 year old son?
Q. I'm looking for help in finding the perfect gift for my soon to be 12 year old son. What's the latest, greatest must have item that kids in his age range are wanting. He's not really into toys anymore. He's too into video games, so I don't really want to buy him another game. He plays several sports and is a bit ahead of his age.

A. - You could buy him some sports equipment of whatever sport he plays. Example, tennis a brand new racket.
- You could suscribe to a number of sports magazines.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment