Sunday, May 26, 2013

i need a great birthday gift for my aunt?

Q. I don't have a mom but my aunt has acted as one my whole life. It's her 50th birthday and I want to make/ buy her something really special. I only have two problems... 1st problem is that her birthday is the 13th! I know i'm a procrastinator and problem #2 is that I don't have ANY money! that's why I was thinking maybe I could make her something ya know... if anyone has any good ideas that a 15 year old can make for an older woman please help!

A. a picture collage of u and her
a nice card
:)


Birthday Gift for 84 year old woman?
Q. I have a relative who is going to be 84 years old and she is married and they live in their own home.
This woman has just about everything. I would like to buy her a birthday gift ( $50 US dollars or less). I would like to buy something she does not have. I will not ask her what she would like or need.

A. I love the orchid idea. There are quite a few exotic ones (you could easily spend $50). If you choose that one, make sure to have the florist put it in a pretty pot.

Another idea might be a bird feeder to place near the window of her yard. They offer so many well-made, pretty ones. Don't forget a bag of bird seed, too. Of course, you would hang it for her.


A Christmas Wish List for 14 or 15 year old girl?
Q. I am trying to get great Christmas gifts for my 14 year old daughter but have no idea what is "in." I would like to surprise her, so I don't want to ask her. I am looking for some teen girls to give me a list of what you would love to get for Christmas if you could get anything you wanted. Especially clothes and shoes. I need the name of what it's called. Like denim skirt is too vauge? Is it an Amebercrombie jean skirt that would be best? Thank you for any help you can give me!
Does it have to be a certian type of coach bag or is it ok as long as it has the coach logo?
By the way - thank you to everyone that has responded - you all have great ideas!

A. I'm sure your daughter would love anything from Abercrombie! If you're looking for one big gift, check out their big poofy jackets. I was on the website a few days ago...www.abercrombie.com, click "women" then "outerwear" then "classic jackets" I believe. they're all $200 I believe, but it's a great investment. I know that all my friends got one last year (when I was 14), except me! So guess what I'm asking for this Christmas?? :]

I saw a few people suggest Ipods, but that's also blowing a lot of money. If she already has an Ipod, iTunes gift cards are great. Also, does she like going to the movies with friends? My dad usually gets me a gift card to AMC theaters in my stocking each year, and believe me, I use it!

Also, I saw a few girls mention Dooney & Bourke and Coach bags. I love Coach, but am very reluctlant about spending so much money on something that could be ruined so easily! I love Dooney & Bourke. I have a few bags by them that were under $200. They have a section on their website for items under $100.

http://store.dooney.com/OA_HTML/ibeCCtpSctDspRte.jsp?section=10027

For my 15th birthday my Mom bought me this little clutch by them. I bring it everywhere -- it's the perfect size for everything someone my age carries around! Look for the "Large Wristlet." It's only $50! Great deal for D&B.


I hope this helped a bit, it's kind of hard to guess what she would like without really knowing her. But I'm sure she'll love anything you find for her!


Happy Holidays!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment