Thursday, May 23, 2013

What to get my girlfriend for her 21st birthday?

Q. I need some gift ideas for my gf's 21st birthday. We have been dating for a year and 3 months. She is allergic to alcohol so no alcohol gifts. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks

A. The really great gift that you can give it to your girlfriend is jewelry. I just have my birthday and my boyfriend surprise me with earrings and necklace from Whitehall co. jewelers. It was so nice of him to do that the gift that he give me I wear it everyday and reminds me of him all the time. Good Luck!!!!!!


birthday gift ideas for new friend who's turning 21?
Q. I have a friend who I've known for about 7 weeks. Her 21st birthday is this weekend and she invited to her party as well as bar hopping! Any awesome gift ideas or types of gifts?

A. You havent known her that long. Treat her to a drink. Thats it. Or a 20$ gift card to a movie.


What are some cute birthday gift ideas for a friend that is turning 23?
Q. I don't know her all that well but she is one of my friends. For my recent 21st birthday she made me a "puke bucket" which was a little trash can filled with little shots of alcohol, candy, ibuprofen, a button, etc. I wanna give her something really cute like that but I have no idea what to do. Any suggestions??

A. Make your girlfriend always remember you, you'd better buy a jade pendant to her, when she saw the jade, she will think of you. I hope you good luck.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

1 comment:

  1. For a woman who has just turned 21, it is a good idea to go for 21st birthday gift idea that's sophisticated and feminine. Try gifting her a bottle of champagne with a box of chocolates. A champagne bottle is symbolic of celebrations and it can also mean a welcome gift into adulthood and all its associated liberties
    21st birthday gift ideas
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete