Monday, May 20, 2013

Birthday gift ideas and any other good ideas are necesary?

Q. Birthday gift ideas and any other good ideas are necesary?
I need some ideas of something nice and thoughfull for my grandmother B-Day tomorrow in a couple hours any ideas? PLEASE its URGENT!!

A. Oooh! You are in a tight fix.
How "creative" are you with quick knick-knacks? Why not craft a simple (and handy) device that will help your Grandma to manipulate a (specific) item that she normally uses around the house?
OR...... You can "dress up" an item around her house (again - think CREATIVE).......
OH! How about "dressing up" / or PAINTING a shoe spoon to serve as a soup ladle-holder (on her kitchen table) to prevent the soup from spotting her table?


What is a great birthday gift for a best friend?
Q. I know people should know their best friends well enough to get them a birthday gift, but with my best friend I have no clue what she wants! I mean I know A LOT about her, but not what to get her as a gift. And i want to get her something that she'll love, not some cheap present. Any ideas for good best friend gifts (besides money or a BFF becklace thing)?? Oh, and i have less than a week to get her something, so please..any quick suggestions?

A. 2 pionts!!! :D


Need some awesome birthday gift ideas for my son who is turning 4?
Q. Like I said in my previous question I'm considering the Vtech V.Smile V-Motion TV Learning System. But I know there are also other gaming systems out there for his age group too. Anyone have any recommendations? I'm not trying to get him to be one of those kids that play games all the time, but so far he hasn't played any and I think he'd really like something like that. Also open to any other gift ideas for him.

A. I can tell you *don't* buy the Fisher Price Smart Cycle. My 4 year old was so bored with that really quick (however I guess it did teach him to pedal). Like I mentioned in my other question, the Computer Cool School has been fun and educational, but honestly I'm not seeing those near as often as I used to. Not sure if they are still making them or if games are hard to find or not.

My 4 year old's very favorite toy is his ride on Lightning McQueen. He loves that thing and rides it everytime we play out side, that's been the biggest hit for a gift ever. Not sure if that's something in the price range you were looking for or not though - and it's not very educational, lol, but it's FUN!

Or what about a bike? Does he have one with training wheels yet?

I dunno, as far as other gift ideas. . .if your 4 year old is anything like mine a cardboard box makes him happy. He's never met a toy he doesn't like. :-)





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment