Saturday, May 18, 2013

What do you get them and how much you spend on daycare kids for their birthdays and christmas?

Q. I have just opened up my daycare and I want to know what to get daycare kids as gifts. How much money should one daycare provider spend on a child for their birthday or christmas gift. Any ideas would be great thanks,

A. I am a daycare provider ans I usually spend about $10.00 for birthdays and Christmas. Sometimes less if it's something the child will really like. I also spend about that much on the child's parents. Last year I took some really great pictures of the kids and then bought pretty frames and gave that to the parents....they love it.
Anyway, don't forget that a certain amount (I think up to like $20) is tax deductible for gifts given to your clients.


What's a good birthday gift for a baby girl's first birthday?
Q. My neice turns 1 today, and her birthday gathering is later this week. What are good ideas for a birthday gift for her? Something that would actually be useful, not something her parents would just have to pile up with all the other presents. The more creative the better (:

A. First birthdays are so fun. My daughter just turned one a couple of months ago. Something really useful for a one year old is a 2-step step stool. If she isn't walking yet, she will be soon, and a step stool will help her claim her independence and start to do things for herself. Another unique first birthday gift is the Gymboree bubble wand called Bubble Oodles. This is the BEST bubble wand around and small children absolutely love bubbles!


Is it better to ask the parents for ideas in buying a birthday gift for a 4 year old?
Q. I'm a single guy with no kids. LOL...so right there I'm laying it out that I'm clueless on this. I'm getting a birthday gift for a young lady and I'm wondering if would be best to run the ideas I have past the parents, because I really, really want to give something the child will love and the parents will approve of. It means a LOT to me.

A rare serious question from me.

Thanks in advance.

A. ask the parents since u really want the perfect gift for the tot.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment