Monday, May 13, 2013

What should I tell my boyfriend to give me?

Q. My 21st birthday is coming up and he doesn't know what to get me. We've only been together for 3 and a half months. I don't know what to tell him. I would love a necklace, but he said he would rather not get jewelry because every time he's done that before, the girl left him shortly after (I don't know why, he has good taste in jewelry!).

Any ideas for what I should tell him?

A. Tell him to use his imagination an afternoon of beauty first make you lunch and toast you happy birthday with wine in a glass that he order with your name & birthday engrave on it. He can set up a small table with a dozen roses on it laying nearby a birthday card and gift certificate to have your hair and nails done at a salon his treat. Pick you up by car or cab to go out later in the evening to your favorite place. then wrap up a picture or small piece of art that reminds him of the first time he wanted you to be his girl.this will be a keepsake for your birthday and no one else will think of it but you and him making you and the day a great memory.


Where to take my boyfriend for his 21st birthday?
Q. My boyfriend is turning 21 in a few months. We live in los angeles. I will only be 19 and i need some idea on where i should take him for dinner and what to get him. I want to go someplace that will be fun for him. He's really down to earth and not high maintenence so nothing like watches, or jewelry or anything like that.

A. Make him a meal, and maybe even a gift. Then, go for dessert and group fun somewhere familiar.


Women please help... What are some great birthday gift ideas for her?
Q. For my roommate and friend. We really care for one and other, and this may turn into a wonderful relationship. I don't want to go overboard, but want to get a nice gift that will have quality and mean something to her for many years to come. Thanks for all ideas- this question is to get ideas for a gift... I will also take her to dinner and do all the little things to make her day special. PS- Her Birthday is Halloween!

A. i agree jewellery is always a good option.. a nice necklace that she can wear forever! or how about getting tickets to see a band she likes?? I am in love with kings of leon and my bf bought me some tickets to go and see them in dec for my 21st birthday....i was so happy!! with u not actually being a couple yet u cant go 2 overboard but i think its a lovely idea and i wish u all the luck!! xx





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment