Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Birthday gift ideas for a nearly 13 year old girl?

Q. Okay, so my bestfriend is turning 13 if a few weeks and I have no idea what to get her! I can't ask her `coz I want it to be a surprise. So, what do you get an almost 13 year old girl for her birthday?

A. Your best friend?
Shouldn't you no what she likes then? :oS

em...
perfume
make up
Books
CDs
£20 voucher for ipod
photoframe with yr pics in it
Teddy Bear
DVD
Hair accessories
Facial Sauna
outfit
bag
a game
web cam
diary
................


Does anybody have ideas for a birthday gift for a mom?
Q. Well my moms' birthday is coming up and i have no idea what to get her. I do not have much money so i was thinking of making her something because i am very creative, but i just do not know what to make! Please help and thanks in advance!

A. I would make her a nice dinner and possibly get her some flowers. This might sound kind of silly but one year I made my mom "vouchers", for things like taking the dogs for a walk, getting groceries, washing the car, etc. I did the vouchers because I thought it was a lot more special than just saying, "I'll get your groceries for you one day." She actually loved it and said it was one of the best things I ever gave her.


What should I ask for on my Birthday?
Q. The only thing I can think of is money and gift vouchers, any ideas?

A. yeah those are good ones but if asking parents or grandparents go BIG I asked for the Ipad and im pretty sure i am getting it ask for a trip somewhere local like a staycation and relax act like a tourist! (i have. i went to disneyland its about 1 hour away i went stayed 4 days at nice hotel and had a blast)! this year i also want to stay at the J.W marriot hotel is new in downtown LA!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment