Thursday, May 2, 2013

What small gift is Uniquely Singapore ?

Q. I have a few friends in Thailand, and will be visitting them this year again. I want to get them a gift from Singapore, that is something 'uniquely Singaporean'. any idea ?

im not that good at getting gifts, so friends birthdays and christmas is a really stressful time for me lol.

A. Go chinatown to get small gift sets with merlion logo which represent singapore. Happy holidays.


I need help to find the perfect gift for my bf for his birthday!?!?!?
Q. His birthday is coming up, and I want to get him the best gift ever. We been dating for a year now and I want to surprise him! Any ideas or thoughts? Thanks

A. I think some best accessories or dresses is best idea for your bf birthday, you can find it all very easily to best online party supplier like, "http://www.thepartystuff.com.sg/". This is a top online party supplier in Singapore. I hope my this information will help you.


Guys only! What was the best gift you ever received?
Q. Tell me what it was,why is was the best and who gave it to you. I want to get ideas for my husbands birthday. Don't tell me if it was a physical present, I know of those. Ages 17 and up would be good. Adding your age would be helpful. Thanks.

A. My children were the best gift ever but now they are older I guess the best gift I ever received is my beautiful imported wrist watch my sweetheart sent me from Singapore .Every where I go prople are fasinated by its beauty and all ask where did you get that watch? Then I can brag on my girlfriend in Singapore that I love so much .





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment