Saturday, April 13, 2013

What birthday present can I get long distance boyfriend?

Q. Hi,
I'm going to visit my long-distance boyfriend in about two weeks, and his birthday will have passed unfortunately, but I'm still hoping to give him something, even if it is late. Have you got any ideas. He's a really special guy, and I'd love to get him something really special, but my mind is just filled with him at the moment, because I can't wait to see him.
Thanks

A. Im in a long distance relationship too, and i know it can be hard to think of presents but i got my bf a photo frame and a photo of us in it he really loved it (well thats hat he told me :L) it sits on his computer desk now :D if hes into like dog tags or something get him something personalized

http://www.thegiftexperience.co.uk/gifts/Personalised-Gifts-Presents/personalised_photo_frames/index.html
hopefully this helps :)


Birthday ideas for long distance boyfriend?
Q. My boyfriends birthday is coming up, and i need ideas how to celebrate it with him. we have only been together for 3 months and its a long distance relationship, and i have no way of mailing him a gift. any ideas on how to make this a great birthday for him with him being on the other side of the country??
thanks!

A. Well you can make a video wishing him happy birthday..singing some song (even if you can't sing).
You can make some slide shows of his and your pics.Make a collage and email it to him.You can ask your all friends to wish him happy birthday on FB.And you can try to make him really happy on his birthday .

answer this ques plz?
http://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110117133403AAa6Z5P


Would a dogtag be a good gift for my long distance boyfriend?
Q. My long distance boyfriend's birthday is soon and i need to get a good gift. i was thinking about getting an engraved dogtag that says "thinking of you" or something cute like that. is this a good idea? if so please leave some engraving ideas. if not please give me some other ideas. thank you

A. DeliverLiquor.com will send him a gift basket with a personal note ... Great for a long distance gift ...





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment