Sunday, April 28, 2013

What Should I Give My Daughter For Her 9th Birthday?

Q. My Daughter, Selena is turning 9 years old very soon. What should I give her for her Birthday. She is a glam, sporty, and artistic girl. She loves drawing clothes, dancing, and using the computer. She has 2 older brothers, but would not like the item to break if her brothers mess with it. Any Solutions or Ideas?

A. Webkinz are always a great gift for that age group. Check them out webkinz.com. I created a gift basket for my daughter's b-day. I filled it with Webkinz lipgloss, body spritz, charms and a charm necklace, and a few webkinz animals. It was a huge hit! My daughter also loves her Nintendo DS light. Her favorite games are Animal Crossing & My Sims.


What do you buy a 9 year old for her birthday?
Q. I'm going a 9 yr old little girls birthday party. Any ideas what to get her? Also I'm on a budget, so nothing too expensive :)
thanks!

A. My 9 year old daughter loves makeup, nail polish, jewelry, hair stuff, music (like an i-tunes card if she has an ipod), and clothes. She loves all the tween movies, some of her favorites are the new Hannah Montana Movie, Another Cinderella Story, and Princess Protection Program. Otherwise gift cards are always good- she loves to be able to go shopping.


What are some gift ideas to buy a 10 year old female for her Birthday and Christmas?
Q. Ok, here's the scoop: My 9 year old neice will turn 10 next month, and subsequently enter the "tween" stage. She is extremely intelligent with a whole range of interest that a typical little girl partake in. Nevertheless, she is not athletic. She's popular and fashionable and have lots of friends at her elementary school. As her aunt, I want to buy her something very nice and if its a frugal gift (that's fine as well). I am 24 year old graduate student so you can imagine that I cannot "outdo" my siblings in buying my niece anything expensive for her birthday and christmas. Please keep in mind my budget is $150 and less on each occassion. Thank you in advance. :)

A. I had this same predictament not 4 months ago. I too have a 10 yr old niece (and many of her friends) around alot. Paying attention, I found a big interest for all of them is "THE CHEETAH GIRLS".
If you find this is one of your neice's interest; I found a mini karaoke machine at Walmart for $45 and then bought a few of the girl pop bop karaoke cds from one of the 2nd hand video games, cd's and more kinda places. Had her covered for less than $70.
Because of just paying attention specifically to her likes, herself and her friends, think I'm "cool" Haha!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

1 comment:

  1. This is one of the best websites i have found. Heaps of cool stuff and so many amazingly cheap prices. I bought a few items for Christmas gifts. Gotta get in early so all the items arrive in the post in time hehe >>>>>> I Need This Now in my Life

    ReplyDelete