Monday, May 27, 2013

What would be a good gift idea for my boyfriend?

Q. His birthday's on the 13th and I have no idea what to get him. He's really into video games and stuff, would it be weird if I asked him what video games he wants but doesn't have? What are good gift ideas in general for a boyfriend? He's 20 by the way (21 on his bday).

A. i think thatd be a good idea
video games are expensive now though
if he dosent have cod black ops yet get him that
all boys love that crap


What are some birthday gift ideas for my boyfriend turning 15?
Q. we've been dating for almost 6 months
his birthday is in a week
he plays football and baseball

i don't want to do something too cheesy or expensive, but i still want it to be cute and creative. Help!

A. You can buy him a beautiful t-shirt and print on it something that he likes, whether that is his favourite player or something cute you both like! :)


What are some cheap birthday gift ideas for my boyfriend?
Q. My boyfriend's 19th birthday is coming up and I was going to get him 19 little things. He always gets me really good gifts so I wanted to do something different that he will remember. But I'm not trying to spend a lot of money. I have some ideas, but I need 19. If you could help, I'd really appreciate it! Guys feel free to answer as well!

A. A gift certificate to his favorite restaurant.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment