Saturday, May 25, 2013

What do I get my roommate for her birthday?

Q. I'm going off to college in August and already know who my roommate is. She lives about 20 mins away from me so I've met her once. I'm going to her birthday party Friday and have no idea what to get her!

A. A card with a gift card in it, she can get whatever she desires and you don't have to worry about it.


What should I get my best friend for her birthday?
Q. She is turning 17 next week. I have been best friends with her since kindergarten, and I've already done things like photo albums and scrapbooks. Any ideas would be appreciated! Thanks!!

A. Make her a gift basket of unexpected things that you guys usually buy but always run out of. That's what i'm doing as a gift for my roommate. you wouldn't believe how often we run out of chapstick or gum.


What do I get my roommate for her birthday?
Q. Hello, loves! So my lovely roommate's birthday is coming up on the 28th and I have NO idea what to get her. She's from Beverly Hills so she's basically gotten everything she's ever wanted, so I want to get her something thoughtful and cheap (broke college kid here) and I need help!

Thank you for your time. :D

A. Make her something. It's cheap, and more thoughtful than an expensive gift. I would go with an engraved frame with you and her.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment