Friday, May 3, 2013

Birthday gift for female friend from a guy?

Q. I'm at a complete loss of ideas. I'm a guy and one of my really close friends is a female who I have been close friends with since the kindergarten and I'm 24 now, do the math lol. I'm at a loss of ideas and was looking for any ideas. She's really girly... 23 years old... if that's what helps... I'm looking for something around 50 bucks... and I'm doing gift card as a last resort, and not doing jewelry, because that's the kind of gifts I give to a girlfriend. Help! :-)

A. I like it when guy friends DO the gifts. I dont know if that is ok with you but I'll give it a try anyways :)

you can make a box. then fill it with candies or chocolates at the bottom. then cover it with a cardbox or something like that and put a really nice picture of you. Then you can write a little letter or just a small detail :)

I think its funny and it suits a 24 year old :)


Christmas gift ideas for multiple friends:?
Q. 1. Male friend. 20 years old. Loves Marvel products. Wanting to spend about $20. Will need to be shipped.

2. Female friend. 23 years old. Loves GSDs and Japanese art. Wanting to spend $40-$50. Will need to be shipped.

3. Female friend. 18 years old. Loves turtles. Wanting to spend $20-$30. Will need to be shipped.

A. 1. A comic book... Try one that he wouldn't necessarily know about. I recently read "Ghost World" which was a good comic book. Search "graphic novels" on Chapters or Amazon and you could find some interesting ones.

2. Buy a "Buddha Board" since she loves art. I got one for my birthday and it's basically a canvas where you use water to paint whatever you like, then it evaporates so you can keep painting on the canvas over and over again. My parents got mine at Chapters, I'm pretty sure.

3. A turtle stuffed animal, a turtle necklace, something turtle-themed from Pier 1 Imports?

I'd suggest browsing through websites and once you find items that you think they'll like, you'll know! You know them better than I do :)
Plus, today is Cyber Monday, so take advantage of it!

Happy shopping!


Going to club for "group birthday". Who pays for drinks?
Q. This is a 'group birthday" for a few girls I don't know that well, they asked everybody not to bring gifts,, and also they said we're gonna celebrate at the club.

In this case, who pays for the drinks? Do you think everyone should pay for their own? Or do we pay for the birthday girls ? Or do they pay for us ?

Ps. we're all 23-26 years old females.

A. Be prepared to pay for yourself, and buy them each at least one drink. At informal get-togethers in public places, you generally end up taking care of yourself, and for a birthday it's always a good idea to be generous toward the "guest of honor."





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment