Thursday, May 23, 2013

What should I do for my 15th birthday?

Q. Im turning fifteen on Sunday(August 8th) and I have no clue what to do for it! I live in Chicago so I guess I do have more options than most people, but I am still having trouble figuring out something memorable to do. Any ideas will help. Thanks!

A. Why not take some of your friends either bowling or roller skating ? Most of those places have package deals where they will supply snacks,drinks and birthday cakes if you'd like.Then after that take everyone back to you house to open birthday gifts and enjoy a movie. Happy birthday !


What should I get my boyfriend for his birthday?
Q. So... he doesn't have a lot of things he's passionate about. He likes wearing hats, so I might get him that. But that's definitely not enough, and I've got no clue what to get him. I'd take him out for a day around Chicago, but we go there all the time and I want something special. Either as a present or a special day to hang out, what should I do?

A. I don't know exactly how old you are, so I'm going to throw a bunch of ideas out there. (Your idea was really good).

Well I don't know if you guys are still in college or not. (But if you are, I'm sure you stay up pretty late sometimes studying.
So I would suggest something from Starbucks.
They have these coffee kits and they come with like 6 types of coffee that's really good. (It's $12.00)
OR there is this other kind that has just one type of coffee along with some Swiss Chocolate. (It's $8.00)

If he isn't a coffee drinker maybe get him a themed assortment basket. It could include:
- a movie he wants to see or his favorite movie
- two bags of popcorn
- some candy
- a blanked
- some snacks
- a t-shirt that relates


Something else you can do, if he's turning 21, or is over, he might be excited that he can legally drink. So you could get him:
- an assortment of some drinks that he would like.
- a gift card to a nearby bar (or something along those lines)

None of these are really expensive but if you are on a really low budget maybe you could do one of these:
- give him like a "pass" that says like one whole day to do whatever you like.
- make him dinner and have a "you two" day/night. along with a little something like a box of chocolates.

Hope this helped!


Cute shops to get a gift for a teenage girl on Michigan Avenue in Chicago?
Q. Tomorrow, I'm going to Michigan Avenue with a few friends because it's my friend's 15th birthday. I, being a notoriously lazy spaz, have not gotten a gift for her yet, so I'm planning to get her something there. Any ideas for cute shopping stores???

A. You've just got to go to The Water Tower. There are hundreds of shops there. Also, try the American Girl at 111 E. Chicago Avenue.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment