Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Where can I order an apple pie to ship to my grandfather's assisted living facility?

Q. I live in Texas and he's in Arizona. He loves apple pie and I thought if I could get a homemade apple pie to ship to him for his birthday it would be the perfect gift. Any ideas on how to do this would be much appreciated!

A. I work at a bakery and we get orders all the time from family members who live in a different state and purchase things to be delivered to nursing homes here or family homes.
Call a bakery local to your grandfather and have one delivered.


What shoes should I buy for my 12 year old daughter birthday?
Q. She is obsessed with shoes so I thought that buying her a pair for her birthday would be a good gift, any ideas on which shoes I should get her links would help alot!
BTW: she has too many converse, and HATES uggs.

Thanks.

A. nike air max,go niketrade365.com
The prices are good and FREE Shipping.


Approximately how much will it take to ship something small to Germany?
Q. I have a friend in Germany, and it was recently his birthday, and I want to send him a late birthday gift. I was thinking of a t-shirt or something of similar weight. I know I can just go to my local post office to find out how much it would cost, but maybe I thought it would be easier to just get an answer on here. Anyone have any idea? The total weight should be about 1lb or less.
Thanks!

A. Pretty likely at least $15. Air mail isn't cheap. Get a Tyvek envelope to put it in. They weigh almost nothing and are very strong.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment