Saturday, May 4, 2013

What should I get my best friend for her birthday?

Q. She is turning 17 next week. I have been best friends with her since kindergarten, and I've already done things like photo albums and scrapbooks. Any ideas would be appreciated! Thanks!!

A. Make her a gift basket of unexpected things that you guys usually buy but always run out of. That's what i'm doing as a gift for my roommate. you wouldn't believe how often we run out of chapstick or gum.


What do I get my roommate for her birthday?
Q. Hello, loves! So my lovely roommate's birthday is coming up on the 28th and I have NO idea what to get her. She's from Beverly Hills so she's basically gotten everything she's ever wanted, so I want to get her something thoughtful and cheap (broke college kid here) and I need help!

Thank you for your time. :D

A. Make her something. It's cheap, and more thoughtful than an expensive gift. I would go with an engraved frame with you and her.


Does anyone have any best idea for celebrating a friend`s birthday?
Q. I want to celebrate my roommate`s birthday and want to give a big gift but I don`t have Idea what to do and what to buy, please suggest me.

A. Treat her and yourself to pedicures and manicures.Then go to a fancy lunch and a movie.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment