Saturday, May 18, 2013

What is a good gift idea for a vegetable gardener?

Q. Male
57 years old
Birthday gift
(Father, for what it's worth, as far as the personalization part goes)

A. How about a gift certificate for you to till his garden next spring, and if he doesn't own a tiller you pay the rent as well. At 51, I'm feeling the ravages of aging, and I would love it if my garden could get tilled.

Sharpen his shovels and hoes for him, since there is nothing like good sharp tools.

How about one of those headbands that you soak, with the substance inside that keeps you cool while working outside?

Not knowing your Dad, it's hard to say, but my Dad is no longer around, so make sure he knows how much he means to you. Best wishes on your search for the perfect gift for your Dad!


Do you know birthday gift ideas for a male friend?
Q. He is 40 and I haven't seen him in a while. I want to spend approx. 50 bucks on that gift.

A. One of the most perfect gifts I've found for a guy lately, because most don't already have these, is a lap desk. They can use it for the lap top when their on the floor, bed or sofa, and they can use it to eat in front of the tv, or do whatever. Very handy and they come with handles for easy carrying too. I had one years ago that was a cheap quality one, but still worked good and now I want to get myself a newer one of these. Guys will think they're great.


What are some gift ideas for my boyfriend?
Q. My boyfriend and I have been in a long distance relationship for almost an entire year now. We are extremely close, so ooey-gooey gift ideas would be okay. I have a few ideas of my own in mind right now, but I would appreciate it if you would share what you would like from your girlfriend (if you're a male) or the experiences (good or bad) you've had in the past with gifts you've given your boyfriend (if you're a female). I would appreciate any advice... You're all extremely helpful. Thanks for your time! :)

A. Give him your naked body. That is what my girl friend did for my birthday!! She got in some new lingerie and then got naked.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment