Saturday, May 18, 2013

Can anyone help me with present and gift ideas?

Q. 1. Okay so My Dad's birthday is coming up on the 21st of November (this month) hes 39 or 40 and i seriously need birthday ideas, please help!

2. My Mom's birthday is also coming up 38 or 39 is old she will be, gift ideas?

Thank you in advance i know i didn't give you a lot to use but i just want you to put things you've given family members in the past and ideas you would like to share with me, anything! :D

A. After spending a lot of time searching for great affordable gifts for my family, I thought it would be great to make a list of some of the best websites for others to be able to compare products and prices, quickly and easily.


what are good gift ideas for 13-14 year old girls please be specific?
Q. I'm trying to think of birthday gifts for my 13 and 14 year old cousins. I cant think of anything. What is popular be specific so i know where to go!! Thanks!

A. Charm Bracelets (lbgreen.com)

Clothes (Gap, Old Navy, JCrew)

Makeup (Sephora...mascara, eye shadow)

Manicure gift card (to any salon or spa around them)

Purses (verabradley.com)

Books (Twilight, The Clique, The A-List, Confessions of a Shopaholic)

Good luck!


what is a good gift idea for an amateur photographer?
Q. I'm thiniking of getting my good friend who loves photography as a hobby a birthday gift that is photography related (price range from $40 to $200). Any ideas? He has a Cannon 40D, 5 different types of good lenses, and a flash.

A. You could get an affordable lens that is within your budget and throw it together with these camera button badge pins: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=21554643





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment