Wednesday, May 15, 2013

top 10 birthday gift ideas from son to mother survey?

Q. My moms birth day is in 3 weeks. It kinda sneaked up on my, i completly forgot untill today. I have no idea what to get her. I need some ideas and sugestions. Any ideas will work.

A. Don't worry. Just find somethings your mom would like to get and be a nice son is enough I think.


What's a nice birthday gift to send to your mother?
Q. i want to send my mom a nice birthday gift, any ideas?

and not just a card.

A. beautiful flowers


Looking for an online store that sells bat proof hummingbird feeders. Any ideas?
Q. I am trying to buy my mother a birthday gift. She recently complained that bats are draining her hummingbird feeders. She mentioned that they have bat proof feeders. I'd like to purchase one for her. Does anyone know of an online store where I can find one?

A. Your mother must live in southern Arizona. I've never heard of a bat-proof hummingbird feeder, and I doubt there's much of a market for such a product since bats are only a problem at hummingbird feeders along the Mexican border from southern Arizona to western Texas (the only part of the U.S. where nectar-drinking bats live).

The next best thing is to get some lightweight fence wire or tomato cage wire with openings 4 inches by 6 inches and make a "bat cage" to hang her feeder inside. It's pretty easy to do - just make sure to orient the openings in the wire horizontally to give the hummingbirds easy access, and make the cage wide enough that there's at least 6 inches between the outside and the holes in the feeder so that the bats don't just stick their heads through the openings to drink.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment