Thursday, May 9, 2013

What gift should i buy my mom for christmas?

Q. My family and I have a secret santa thing, and i got my mom. So as an 18 year old boy i have no idea what to get her. Does anyone have any suggestions? The only thing is that it has to be from 40 to 60 dollars, Thank You

A. Jewelry!! My Mom loves getting jewelry for her Birthday and christmas!!


What should i get my friend for christmass?
Q. My friends birthday is coming up and she will be a fifteen year old girl. Shes girly likes make-up jewelry and all that. i wanted to get her something juicy, but my budget is around 30-40 dollars.. thats really not a lot. do you have any ideas for gifts? i dont want something to cheap. Weve been friends since the fourth grade.. thanks!

A. Walk into any big department store, such as Target, walk up to a fairly young store clerk, tell her you can spend forty dollars and need a gift. You might want to decribe your friend (ie...punk, tomboy, girly girly...etc) or bring along a picture as this might give an idea of the accessories she might like and her general style. Any fairly young store cler should be able to help you.

OR

You could get any of the following presents or a combinaton of a few.

Present great for any type of girl

A necklace such as one with peace sign, or I know at Target they have a whole rack of necklaces with small charms and each different necklace gives a short paragraph as to what that necklace means, ie Friendship says "I am thnakful that in God's design he planned it so your path crossed mine."

Present for the tomboy/outdoorsy girl
Any kind of funky hat such as a peruvian-style hat (otherwise known as the hats with ear flaps). or a pom-pom beanie. add an aluminum or stanless steel water bottle, put it all in a gift bag and its a great gift for a on the go girl

If she punky
I have no idea, go with the necklace. or a fendora?

A girly-girly
Again go with necklace or some kind of braclet, here would be a goodtime to ask that store clerk.


What can I give my aunt who lives in Mexico as a birthday present?
Q. She's a widow in her mid-40's. I have suggested that I get her some kind of jewelry or blouses, but I want to give her something different. Any ideas?

A. Give her a nice family picture and some cash then she could make the gift even better by buying things she loves, then getting a random gift which she might not like, or ever use but if anything get some cool blender or something its hot down there!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment