Sunday, September 1, 2013

What kind of present would you buy a male?

birthday gift ideas men turning 30
 on ... birthday gifts for turning 30 - Electronic Medical Records Software
birthday gift ideas men turning 30 image



Zoe


I'm a 16 year old girl and I think women are easy to buy for, they like some form of jewellery but when it comes to men I do not have a clue what to buy.

What kind of present would you buy a:
16 year old (boyfriend)?
30 year old?
50 year old?
70 year old?

For christmas or their birthday?

Thanks for helping.
Zoe xoxox



Answer
To be honest you dont really have to get a guy anything. Most guys just crave attention and affection from their girlfriend. In a 16 year olds case this would mean something like sex haha. Or just extra attention from their girl. When guys get older though they mature and they'll learn to appreciate more and also get new hobbies. So you should focus on their interests when it comes to gift giving. If they smoke pot then buy em some weed. If their into motorcycles take a few pictures of yourself naked by one and turn it into a calendar. Just kidding XD. Buy them a cool motorcycle helmet instead. Although the calendar isnt a bad idea haha. Clothing can work for any age of guy though. And as a bonus it should be something you think they look good in. And you should tell them that. Like "hey babe i bought you this new hoodie. You'll look so sexy in this ;)". A guy will really get a kick out of that. Although that would be kinda awkward to say if you were both 70 though XD.

I'm poor and my boyfriend is rich, what do I get him for his birthday?




Lindsay


We've been together for 3 months and we're getting pretty serious. I'm 27, he's 30. I'm super poor and in school while working full time just to get by, I have a little money left over in the middle of the month to play with, like a couple hundred, but that's it. He on the other hand gets a handsome salary, owns several cars and an enormous house. He has everything and I have no idea what to do for him for his birthday. Help. What are some good romantic/fun and inexpensive ways to celebrate his bday?


Answer
I have the same issue with my boyfriend. So for his birthday I made him a painting. Art is something I'm good at, and that painting was only something that I could have done and no one else has a similar copy. The painting was special because it was of a lake with rowers on it, since he loves rowing.
I know its kind of lame for a man since most of them are not into art, but that's not the point. The point is that I worked on somethinf very special for him for a long time just to make him happy. Whether he liked the piece or not, it doesn't matter because he knows what I am willing to do for him to make him happy.

So do that. Use something that you're good at and incorporate it into a gift for him. If that's not really your style and you don't want to make something, then dont feel obligated. You could also try getting him something that he really wants or needs but would never buy it for himself. Also, avoid getting him something that everyone else know he wants. My sister was telling everyone how much she wanted a certain clutch for christmas, so brother bought it for her. it turned out that one of my sister's friends bought her the same clutch, but gave it to her first. My brother was so upset and it was too late to exchange it for something else bc she ordered it online. So avoid getting him something that someone else is likely to get him too. You don't want to deal with trying to find something else last minute.
If all else fails, treat him to something special in the bedroom and tell him how much you love him. Get a nice glass of wine light some candles and take it from there.
good luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment