Tuesday, September 24, 2013

What is a good creative gift that I should give my girlfriend?

birthday gift ideas for girlfriend
 on ... birthday gift ideas birthday gift ideas for girlfriend birthday gift
birthday gift ideas for girlfriend image



Scott


I'm looking for a creative birthday gift(s) idea for my girlfriend.
A unique gift for your girlfriend about love & hearts.

Thanks



Answer
http://fiverr.com/blue_moon/put-your-photo-in-love-heart-made-with-hands

This is a cute idea! =)

What birthday gift should i make for my girlfriend birthday coming up?




tai ha


heyss everyone :)

well my girlfriend her birthday coming up, and im still struggling to bought her a present. im thinking on my mind which i should create own birthday gift for her ( my own hand made lol)

but don't really know what should i make for her ..maybe a birthday cake?

..Any ideas anyone?? that will help full :)

thank's



Answer
Aww, a dinner and a birthday cake would be really nice. Maybe you could rent movies and stuff.. i'd like that.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment