Sunday, September 15, 2013

What do I write in a cookbook I want to give as a gift?

birthday gift ideas kitchen
 on home kitchen kitchen dining kitchen utensils gadgets kitchen ...
birthday gift ideas kitchen image



Zoogs


It is for my boyfriend for his birthday. Ideas?


Answer
A man who knows his way around a kitchen makes my mouth water.

What is the best and most unique gift I can give for my mother's birthday?




James Deam


I am looking for some innovative gift ideas for my mother's upcoming 72nd birthday. I have given her many gifts before anything from jewelry, to kitchen accessories, etc. I am looking for something authentic and original. Hopefully a gift she has never seen before which will bring true joy and emotion into her life. I am looking forward to hearing all of your creative gift ideas.

Thanks,
James D.



Answer
Pedicure
Warm Blanket- either home made or like a fleece one
Books- everyone enjoys reading.. eyesight isn't the best? No problem her favorite books on CD
Have a day out on the town with her- take her out to her favorite breakfast place (or lunch/dinner w.e) offer to help her around the house for a day/ like cleaning or doing some house work/ help her grocery shopping/ go play some bingo together etc.
music box/jewelry box
Picture of you/the family- or set up a picture date so you can go and get some with her
Hair appointment
Scrapbook
A card telling her all greatest memories you have of her




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment