Monday, September 30, 2013

What would you get your grandfather on his 76th birthday?

birthday gift ideas alcohol
 on gift ideas alcohol 21st Birthday Gift Ideas for
birthday gift ideas alcohol image



Corry Whis


He's not MY grandfather but my son's (3 yrs.old) ...his grandpa doesn't drink alcohol, doesn't play golf or any other type activity, he doesn't smoke, he doesn't collect any special items...any ideas? Any unique gift ideas? My son has drawn him MANY pictures and put most into frames for him in the past so I don't want to do that for his birthday.


Answer
Ur son could stick photos of hs time with his grandad onto a collage and write a special message (?) Sorry I cudnt be of more help xx

What are some cute birthday gift ideas for a friend that is turning 23?




Celia B


I don't know her all that well but she is one of my friends. For my recent 21st birthday she made me a "puke bucket" which was a little trash can filled with little shots of alcohol, candy, ibuprofen, a button, etc. I wanna give her something really cute like that but I have no idea what to do. Any suggestions??


Answer
Make your girlfriend always remember you, you'd better buy a jade pendant to her, when she saw the jade, she will think of you. I hope you good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment