Wednesday, September 25, 2013

What should I get my boyfriend for his birthday?

handmade birthday gift ideas
 on Homemade 40th Birthday Gift Ideas | Diary Gift Ideas
handmade birthday gift ideas image



runninonfa


My boyfriend is a bull rider and he is extremely hard to shop for. If you ask him what he wants he says don't get him anything. He is not the sentimental type so I don't want the whole love letter/poetry/scrapbook stuff. We have been together 4 years and I want to get him a good gift. Any ideas?


Answer
Your boyfriend sounds like a guy who could use a handcrafted wooden chest. It would be totally different and as it is handmade it is completely unique and you can even go in for one that has an image of a wild animal on it! Check out the MarqART collection.

What should I give my boyfriend for Valentine's Day?




Shannon


I don't know what to give my boyfriend for Valentine's Day. This is our first one together so I want him to like it. We will have only have been together for four months by the Valentine's comes around and we haven't said I love you yet. I am a creative person so handmade gift ideas are welcome, but commercial ones are fine too.

He enjoys many things with the biggest interests being Shotokan karate, nature, music, and Biology. He is a bit of a hippie (loves tie-dye, environmentalist, wishes he lived in the 60s etc) and loves environmental things as well as intellectually stimulating things. He plays guitar, but I've already given him a pack of Beatles picks for his birthday and I made him a bamboo guitar pick for Christmas so I would like to avoid giving him picks again. I want my gift to him to say that I care about him a lot, but I don't want it to be too lovey-dovey because we are not in love yet.

I look forward to hearing your suggestions!



Answer
Get him something personalized. I'm sending you a link to a website that has a variety of gifts. My favorite are the picture frames, the coffee mug and showpeice with a cute quote on it with both your names.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment