Monday, September 16, 2013

Any Christmas gift ideas for my 27 year old boyfriend of 2 years?

birthday gift ideas unique
 on Unique Gift Ideas | Gift Experience | Anniversary Gifts | Birthday ...
birthday gift ideas unique image



jacey10


I've already gotten him the iPod, watch, sheets and comforter, diesel jeans etc for previous Christmas/Birthday gifts...I was thinking of skis this year but is that too extreme? I would only get them if they were within my budget but does anyone have any other good ideas?? He's not into video games or anything, and isn't the biggest sports fan I've ever met. He's just a laid back down to earth guy and I need to find something cool and unique to get him this year!


Answer
Well, my boyfriend is around the same age (26), I don't know if they're unique enough, but these are a few things I've done: A nice blazer or coat, nice wallet, a really nice cologne, DVD's, tennis shoes, dress shoes, or if you want to add something a little unique, make him a cute/sexy little photo album of yourself or you and him for him to keep :-)

Ideas for a fun way to surprise a little girl with a kitten?




theninjett


My 12 year old niece is getting a kitten as a birthday gift from the family. She has wanted a kitten for soooo long this is gonna be the best gift ever! We're trying to think of cute ways to actually present the kitten to her? We thought of just a ribbon around his neck but that seems kind of boring, I was hoping someone may have a more unique idea. Thanks!


Answer
Hiding a kitten in a box is a horrible thing to do, The poor thing will be scared and quite possibly have a hard time breathing even for only a couple minutes. If you insist on surprising her, why not get the kitten a standard collar with a cute little metal tag on it that says "Happy Birthday (Insert name here) and leave the collar on the little girls bed for her to find, then when she comes out to ask about it, present the kitten to her.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment