Sunday, September 15, 2013

What is a great 21st birthday gift to give?

birthday gift ideas pregnant
 on 30th Birthday Gift Ideas for a Pregnant SAHM - Paperblog
birthday gift ideas pregnant image



Out on mat


My niece is turning 21 and I want to get her somthing special. Have any ideas? I would have took her out to a club but since im pregnant I wont be able too.


Answer
A gold charm bracelet with a charm on it! If she prefers silver or white gold then give her a silver bracelet with a silver charm on it! She can add to her charm bracelet every year! It is a life long gift.

Gift ideas for pregnant friends 21st birthday?




Alice


My friend is turning 21 but she is pregnant (baby coming VERY soon) and I don't know what to get her. I want something for just her. Baby gifts are for baby shower.


Answer
Nice champagne so she can pop the cork when she pops the kid




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment