Sunday, September 29, 2013

I am a 14 year old teen ager and i am supposed to make a birthday list, what are some good ideas to put on it?

birthday gift ideas 95 year old
 on 25 Year Old Birthday T-Shirts, 25 Year Old Birthday Gifts, Artwork ...
birthday gift ideas 95 year old image



Taylor G


I am in to Basketball, Softball, and volleyball, love spending time with my friends and list to muisc from 95.7 and 93.3 (what are some good CD's?) Please help me!!


Answer
I'd ask for gift certificates for the music-that way you can go pick out what you want. For the sports-if you have local teams-ask for tickets to the games. Money is always good too!!

Do this sound like 100 word essay? 20 point?




Luz Almont


My daughter away tells that she Always want to become a dance when she grow up but she keep changing her idea every time. I am very glad of her doing that, I just know that she is trying to find her way to the further little by little and she will get there. I also i know that she will have great further. I know now that she just a kids but she will grow up fast because times fly away fast.
When daughter first started school she told me that she want to be a dancer when she grow. Every time when she got invited to party there was always a dance contest and the girls that dance better will win 10 dollar. She was always the better dancer than other girl also she won 10 doctor for being the best Dancer. She also sing up for the school dance shows and she won medal for being a School Star performer.
During two month, she told that she change her mind and want to be an artist. Every time she is bored she draw something and come out beautiful. when she don`t have money to buy gift for mother day ,if is necessary she draw me a hearts ,flowers and the families. Her art teacher is very express withe her art work that give her 90 % on her report card.I buy her all the art thing she need to become a great artist.
When she turn 5 year old she told me, mom forget all about the artist. I want to become a
babysitter when i grow up. A that time i became a babysitter also i shows all the thing that she need to knows. fore example i shows her how to change the babies damper and how to give them a bath. My daughter was a fast learner because she learns how to feed the babies food and how to put them to sleep with out me teaching her.
On her 6th birthday she told that that she want to become a teacher. She write 2 essay every day. she started to read 4 book in one day. also she sometime read book to the babies. she dose all her h.w in 30 minute then she do extra h.w to get a better grade. She pass all her test with 80% or 90%. my daughter got on the principal honor roll for get the High grade in the report card that was 95%. Also she had never fell a grade because she always play attention to the teachers.
3 later she told me that she want to be an author. she already s wrote 3 book , the first book that she wrote it was about two twin. The second book she wrote is a poem book. The third poem she wrote is was about growing plant. But i never got to read because she loss it. Now she go to the library every weeks. My daughter is a speeding reader, she read 8 to 10 book every week. she love to write book and to read it. she have more Fun writing books then reading it.
if this don`t sound like a 100 world essay but if it sound like an essay just leave or if do not sound like and essay fix the mistake and make it sound like and essay., some thing you need to know this is not a home work, i am just taking a head start on the 11 grade. it will be nice if you people help me fix this essay also it will help if you try to retypes. you can change some little thing that make the essay sound boring and to something that it express the readers. also retype it the same order that i have it.
please answer this question as soon and fast as possible. hint i am a I.E.P student and i always have difficult time writhing an essay i have like 5 hour writhing this essay. the one that help me will not get 20 point for best answer, you will get 40 pint for best answer because they are double point for every answer questions



Answer
Yes it does. You actually have 24 words in your first sentence. You can see from that you are well and truly over the 100 words that you need.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment