Saturday, September 7, 2013

How many gifts are appropriate for a 2 year old for Christmas?

birthday gift ideas of husband
 on Unique Birthday Gift Ideas For Husband - Best Gift Ideas For Husbands ...
birthday gift ideas of husband image



Ruby Tuesd


I know this is totally just a matter of opinion but that's what I'm looking for.

My husband and I tend to go way overboard and just want some comparison. This year we can't afford too much and want to see if we are on line with everyone else.

What are some good gift ideas?



Answer
I'd say 5 is the max. I've been to a lot of 2nd birthday parties and often the child becomes tired and overwhelmed by all the new stuff, all the opening, and eventually just grabs their old dolly and walks away for some down time.

If you are getting some necessities like new socks, clothes, etc, put them all in one box. At 2 opening a lot of stuff is not "cool" like it is when you are say, 5.

What is the worst gift you have given your husband or wife?




marcio c


One year I gave my wife a shower head for her birthday. She quickly made me realize how bad that gift idea was.


Answer
This is really bad and Im truly ashamed but once whilst involved in an "extra marital liasion" I bought hub and "lover" exact same watches. They were buy one get one half price.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment