Tuesday, September 10, 2013

what should i get for my friend for a birthday present?

birthday gift ideas under $10
 on Under $10 Gift Ideas and Tips | Shop for birthday gifts, wedding gifts ...
birthday gift ideas under $10 image



Omgeegee


okay, so my friend (a girl) is having her birthday in two weeks and i have absolute no idea what i should give her. she's not the girly-girl type nor the tomboy, kinda in between. she likes manga, is that a good gift? what about pocky, she LOVES that stuff, or a card?
any other ideas? and possibly under $10-15 (i would go higher but my mom is strict!)
she's gonna be 13 btw.
help! >.<



Answer
If you guys are like "Best Friends" i would so give her a Best Friend Bracelet or Necklace with you guys favorite sign a heart, peace, or star! :) And its not expensive you may find it at claires or atleast i think they have real cool ones! And maybe you don't want the bracelets trust me there is a lot of stuff in that store that you can buy not expensive at all! Like a nice purse that are really being used a pretty small make up kit! I think but i would go for the necklace !

Can you give me ideas on what to give my cousin for her 17th birthday?




Slippy San


I like to keep the limit under $10 but I want to buy something that looks expensive.


Answer
http://www2.victoriassecret.com/collection/sort/index.cfm?&rfnbr=3013&cgnbr=OSFRGBTHZZZ&page=all
do the body sented care (3 For $24)
2 for u
1for her
then her part of the gift would technacially be under 10 $
and you would be happy as well

have victoria secret gift wrap one of them any you are ready ^-^
u can never go wrong with body spray!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment