Monday, September 2, 2013

What would be a good gift for a 14 year old girl from Guatemala?

birthday gift ideas mail
 on Birthday Gifts, Personalized Birthday Gift Ideas, Send Custom Birthday ...
birthday gift ideas mail image



emilyanne3


I am sponsoring a 14 year old Guatemalan girl through a charity. I would like to send her a Christmas gift and birthday gift very soon. Does anyone have any ideas?


Answer
I live in Guatemala so I think the first thing you should do, as you were suggested earlier, is to find out the place where this girl lives. Finding out if she uses traditional custom is very important as well. If she uses traditional clothes, she wont be wearing any "occidental" clothing at all, except for sweaters or jackets.
I think a great gift for this girl is a radio (battery operated). Most indigenous people in Guatemala dont have access to a TV, so the radio is very important for their entertainment. A small, portable radio could bring her a lot of happiness and it will be preserved by this girl for a long time.
By the way, the mail system in Guatemala is very good now at days, and also you can use UPS, Fedex or DHL courier systems.

What do i get my girlfriend for her birthday?




Chris Reid


We have been dating for about a month but only recently did i ask her to be my girlfriend and her birthday is in a few days what are some thoughtful gift ideas for a new girlfriend?


Answer
My bf bought me a fair ivy surprise package subscription and i loooooved it--I really like surprises and mail. I got a new package every month that was full of cute, awesome things.

Trust me, she'll love it and think of how sweet you are every time she gets a new one.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment