Monday, September 30, 2013

What are some DIY birthday presents for your best friend?

birthday gift ideas diy
 on Handmade DIY Gift Ideas
birthday gift ideas diy image



clayabella


Tomorrow is my best friends birthday, and I want to get her something special. I want to make it myself, instead of getting her a gift card or something. At first I was gonna make a scrapbook of pictures of us, but it didn't work out. She's turning 14. What are some really good DIY birthday present ideas? She's been my best friend since we were 2 months old, so it HAS to be special! Thanks!


Answer
buy some picture frames and choose some nice pictures of the two of you, or one of you and one of her, frame the pictures and give. Awhile ago I framed some pictures of a special trip I took with my best friend, one nice picture of him and one of me, and I made two sets, one set for him and one set for me, it is nice to know we both have the same two sets of pictures in the same frames, makes it special. what frames you use depends on your budget, and/or maybe decorate the picture frames yourself to make them more unique.

What's a great 1st birthday present for a little boy?




Artemis


It's my best friend's son's birthday in a few weeks and I'm going to be out of town. I am looking for a great (and memorable!) first birthday idea from his favorite ''Auntie''.
I am rather crafty so any DIY projects are also welcomed.
I'm prone to spoiling this boy so I'm trying to keep gift ideas under $40 this time....
Moms, what would you be thrilled to see?!



Answer
baby boys LOVE trucks/cars/anything they can push and make car noises with! haha.

Im not a mom, but I worked in a daycare in the 1-2 year old room, and ALL of the little boys wanted to play with trucks and cars, all the time.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment