Thursday, September 5, 2013

What Should I Get My Dad for his Birthday?

birthday gift ideas yahoo answers
 on Birthday Ideas: Gift Ideas For Girls 21St Birthday
birthday gift ideas yahoo answers image



Minnie


His birthday is in a few days! Please don't suggest tools, toolbox, watch, wallet, ties because he doesn't need any of that!

Thanks!



Answer
.....Dear Little Miss Random, I'm sure you are more aware of your dad's likes and dislikes than anyone here on Yahoo Answers. Anyhow, if all else fails just tell your dad that you would like for just you and him to go out to eat and that you want to buy his meal. Just the fact that he will know that you love him, want to spend some time with him, and are willing to pay for his meal will be quite touching for dear old dad. On the other hand, if you don't really want to do that and have no other ideas, buying a gift card to his favorite store or just a store like WalMart, KMart, or Target almost always is a winner, too. :-)

What should I do for my 17th birthday?




Ellie


Hi there!
I am turning 17 in 4 weeks and live in Kentucky, and am wondering if you guys have any ideas for a party/gathering/event I could throw for my 17th!
My budget is 200$, I've raised it myself by walking dogs.
DETAILS:
My home does not have much space. I live in a small house out by the freeway and I have a moderately sized bedroom (floor space for up to 5 sleeping bags and bed space for up to 3 people).
There is 1 major mall by my home that all my guests could get to.
There are 3 restaurants.
Some of the things I like are shopping and makeup/beauty.
QUESTIONS:
HOW many people should I invite to my possible event?
Should I allow gifts or not?
What are some essentials to buy?
What are some popular 17th birthday activities?
AND FINALLY.....
WHAT should I do for my 17th birthday???

I am so stumped, I have no idea what I want to do! So, I'd love if the beautiful Yahoo Answers community could help me out! Thank you so much!
Ellie



Answer
go party in the woods have and have a bonfire, and do whatever you do there. or something . idk make the night fun and memorable!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment