Monday, September 30, 2013

What gift should I get for my girlfriend?

birthday gift ideas bff
 on top ten gift ideas for your best friend perfect gifts for your bff r ...
birthday gift ideas bff image



Glen


I'm 23 and I'm looking for a birthday gift for my girlfriend of 2 years. I've done the whole jewelry thing, stuffed animals, hand made portrait of us and such. I'm looking for a fresh idea. I'm not good at writing poems or being artistic so those are out. Also there are plenty of things I've given her hanging on her wall. Any help would be good just please make sure you don't suggest $20 BFF charms or electronics. I'm looking to spend somewhere around $100-$150.


Answer
hey, some time back i used this site to send a gift to my fiance. this is really awesome.. he loved it very much... .it has so many distinctive gift options in various price range.

Worthwhile giving a try!!

http://www.amway.com/lakshgroup/Shop/Product/Category.aspx?_va=y&dsnav=N:4294966463

What should I get my bff 4 his birthday? Gift ideas?




rpc


My best friend Chris is having his birthday party on Septemer 7th. I have no idea what to get him. He likes football, drawing, he collects pokemon cards, he has a good sense of humor and loves to laugh. I wanna get him something he doesn't own already. I wanna keep it 10 dollars or under. Any good ideas.


Answer
Buy him a pack of condoms and let him use them on you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment